The person responsible for data processing is:
German Aesthetic GmbH
Garather Schlossallee 19
Phone: 0211 – 46 85 46 73
We are pleased about your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you call up a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, transmitted data volume and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our online presence. In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our online presence, which are overriding in the context of a balancing of interests. All access data will be deleted at the latest seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Hosting services through a third party provider
As part of a processing operation on our behalf, a third-party provider provides us with the services for hosting and displaying the website. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the scope described here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
To make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages, insofar as you have given your consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). You can find out how long they are stored in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited. Each browser decides how Cookies are being administered. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Microsoft Edge™ / Safari™ / Chrome™ / Firefox™ / Opera™
The script code “Google Fonts” is integrated on this website. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and operated under the laws of Ireland, with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. (www.google.de). This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a uniform presentation of the content on our website, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. In this context, a connection is established between the browser you are using and Google’s servers. Through this, Google obtains knowledge that our website was accessed via your IP address.
4. Contact possibilities and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- According to Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing of your data is prohibited.
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful but you refuse to allow it;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, execution or defence of legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, valid and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to request information, correct, restrict or delete data, revoke your consent or object to a particular use of your data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right of objection
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.